Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 302 mal aufgerufen
 Slytherin
ruogu1234 Offline

18.11.2019 02:23
beautiful than to continue working with this team Antworten

FRANKFURT, Germany -- World Cup winner Joachim Loew will remain the Germany coach through the 2016 European Championship in France. There was speculation Loew might step down after Germany lifted its fourth World Cup title with a 1-0 victory over Argentina in the final in Rio de Janeiro 10 days ago, although Loews contract was extended well before the tournament. "At the moment, I can imagine nothing more beautiful than to continue working with this team, to guide it to the European Championship in France, to develop the team and the individual players further," Loew said in an interview published on Wednesday on the German Football Federation (DFB) website. "I am as motivated as I was on the first day with DFB. We celebrated a gigantic success in Brazil but there are other goals that we want to achieve. The World Cup 2014 was a highlight for all, but it was not a conclusion." Loew said he needed some time to come to terms with his emotions after the World Cup but had not thought "even for a second" about stepping down. Loew has been with the DFB since 2004, and head coach since 2006, but had never won a title until the triumph in Brazil. Germany and Argentina have a rematch in a friendly in Duesseldorf on Sept. 3, before Germany kicks off qualifying for Euro 2016 against Scotland four days later. Before then, the 54-year-old Loew will have to find an assistant coach and a new captain. Hansi Flick, his assistant throughout his tenure, is to be the technical director at DFB. Philipp Lahm, captain since 2010, surprisingly ended his Germany career as soon as the team returned home. Lahm informed him about his decision to retire from internationals on the morning after the final, Loew said, calling it a great loss for the team. "I could not have wished for a better captain, he did an outstanding job influencing, leading and presenting the team," Loew said. "I regret that he will not return but I accept and respect his decision." Adidas NMD Mens Black and White . But its also a smart game. Theres more to the Kings than banging bodies. They take a toll mentally on their opponents. Adidas NMD Triple Black For Sale . The 25-year-old Brazilian player has only made four Premier League appearances for United this season and underwent a medical test in Italy on Friday. http://www.cheapnmdonline.com/wholesale-adidas-nmd-r1-china.html . -- Valentin Zykov scored in overtime as the Baie-Comeau Drakkar rallied to a 3-2 victory over the Blainville-Boisbriand Armada on Sunday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoff action. Cheap NMD For Sale ., will experience this week. A year in which the Canadian curling championship has been pushed forward a week to accommodate the Winter Olympics was deemed the perfect chance to stage the event in Montreal for the first time since 1979. Adidas NMD Mens Sale . Five years ago, Nestor and Zimonjic beat the American twins to win the title. But the Bryans, the worlds top-ranked team, needed 74 minutes to earn the victory Saturday as both Nestor and Zimonjic lost serve in the second set.NEW YORK -- The NBA owners advisory/finance committee will hold a meeting Thursday to discuss the next steps in the removal of Donald Sterling as owner of the Los Angeles Clippers. The 10-member committee will have a conference call two days after Commissioner Adam Silver banned Sterling for life from the league and fined him $2.5 million for making racist comments. Silver also said he would urge owners to use their power to force Sterling to sell the team. That would require the support of three-fourths of the lleagues owners in a vote.dddddddddddd. Silver said Tuesday during a news conference that he was confident he had the votes, which appears true given the numerous statements of support that were released by teams. Minnesota owner Glen Taylor chairs the committee, which also includes Miamis Micky Arison, the Lakers Jeanie Buss, Oklahoma Citys Clay Bennett, New Yorks James Dolan, Bostons Wyc Grousbeck, San Antonios Peter Holt, Phoenixs Robert Sarver, Indianas Herb Simon, and Torontos Larry Tanenbaum. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz