Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 217 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen
ruogu1234 Offline

19.11.2019 08:45
The head is not the main point of contact Antworten

Boston Bruins defenceman Matt Bartkowski will not face supplementary discipline for his hit on Brian Gionta of the Buffalo Sabres on Sunday. Bartkowski was asessed a major penalty for interference and a game misconduct on the play. He also engaged Sabres forward Marcus Foligno in a fight after the play. The NHL Department of Player Safety explained that Bartkowskis hit was a case of incidental head contact on an otherwise full body check. The head is not the main point of contact. Also, Gionta puts himself in a vulnerable position making contact with his head unavoidable, read the explanation on the departments Twitter account. Adidas NMD Womens Pink . To be fair, the celebrations are already anything but tame. Nerf ball tricks shots are just the tip of the iceberg for a group that has performed in zero gravity, faced pro-skateboarder Rob Dyrdek and an assembled team on the MTV series "Fantasy Factory", and even hit a basketball trick shot from a passing blimp. Adidas NMD Mens Discount . Off-Season Game Plan looks at what the Blue Jackets may do to build upon last seasons success to return to the playoffs again next year. http://www.cheapnmdonline.com/ .ca NBA Power Rankings. Winners of 15 straight, with a healthy roster, the Spurs have overtaken the Clippers and Oklahoma City Thunder for the number one ranking. Adidas NMD R1 Triple Black . And by all indications, the team is expected to select phenom Connor McDavid with their selection. The Buffalo Sabres, who were knocked down to the second overall pick after finishing with the worst regular season record, are expected to take the other generational player in Jack Eichel. Cheap NMD For Sale .com) - Charlie Davies netted a pair of goals, including the series-winner on Saturday, as the New England Revolution battled the New York Red Bulls to a 2-2 draw in the second leg of the Eastern Conference Championship at Gillette Stadium and advanced to MLS Cup final via a thrilling 4-3 aggregate victory.BAYAMON, Puerto Rico -- Danny Garcia successfully defended his two 140-pound titles Saturday night in a 12-round slugfest with Mauricio Herrera. Garcias improved to 28-0 in the fifth defence of his WBC light welterweight crown and fourth of his WBA belt. He received winning scores of 116-112 from two judges and the third had the fighters even at 114. Garcias right eye was swollen after the early rounds and his nose bloodied by a big shot from Herrera (20-4) in the ninth. Fighting his way off the ropes, the champion rallied with some solid shots to end the round. "I just needed to keep my composure and throw power shots," Garcia said. It wasnt an easy fight for Garcia, a Philadelphia native with deep Puerto Rican roots who was driven on by a raucous crowd of more than 10,100 in his mothers hometown. "Of course it was an advantage," Garcia said. The 33-year-old Herrera threw and landed slightly moore punches than the 25-year-old champion, but Garcia finished with a wide edge in power punches.dddddddddddd. Both fighters remained active in a bout that picked up pace and quality in the later rounds. Herrera couldnt match Garcias power, but his toughness and guile was evident. "I felt I won the fight. I thought it was close, but I thought I won," Herrera said. "Hes a crafty veteran," Garcia said. "I just had to make adjustments." The title defence was seen as a stepping stone to bigger paydays and is sure to spur talk about a potential showdown with pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather. Garcia said after the fight he may consider moving up to 147 pounds, saying coming in heavy for Saturdays fight may have hurt his performance. Still, hes happy to leave his parents homeland with his belts in tow. "Everybody comes after me. They want what I got," he said. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz