Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 221 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen
ruogu1234 Offline

19.11.2019 08:56
but there were a few times I had some crosswinds Antworten

RIO GRANDE, Puerto Rico -- James Driscoll matched the Puerto Rico Open record with a 9-under 63 on Friday to take a one-stroke lead after the second round. Playing in wind gusting to 20 mph after morning rain at Trump International, Driscoll had an eagle and seven birdies in his bogey-free round. He had a 12-under 132 total. "I had the putter going pretty hot today," Driscoll said. "I was fortunate. I hit a bunch of shots pretty close, too. I judged the wind. Luckily, I read the wind right a couple of times. The wind was pumping pretty good. It was blowing about 20 miles an hour, but there were a few times I had some crosswinds and just judged it perfectly and hit it in there to about a foot or so." Driscoll also shot a 63 in the 2011 tournament for a share of the record set by Derek Lamely in his 2010 victory and also matched by Chris Tidland in 2011 and Scott Brown last year in his victory. "The first 63, I think I was 11 under with like three or four holes to go and made two bogeys coming in, and this one was just kind of, I just kept chipping away at it and birdied the last to get to 63," Driscoll said. "So they were a little bit different, but both pretty special. Both holed a bunch of putts and just one of those days where you hit some iron shots close and make a mile of putts." PGA Tour rookie Chesson Hadley was second after a 65. "Ive kind of been struggling all year just with ball-striking, just finding the planet, honestly," Hadley said. "And yesterday, I dont know, I was just talking to my swing coach again, and we kind of just like, Look, just go back to the basics. Ive always struggled with staying tall through the ball, and I just started thinking about that yesterday before my round, and I hit it great on the range, and it really started to line up yesterday. I hit it great, and then I just pured it everywhere, all over the place today." Eric Axley was 10 under after a 66, and Jonathan Byrd, Wes Roach, Ben Martin and Danny Lee were another stroke back. Byrd and Roach shot 66, Martin 67, and Lee 68. "Im playing solid, hitting a lot of greens right now, being patient, and getting a lot of them close to the hole," Axley said. "So puttings not been too difficult. "Its a little soft right now, after the rain weve had. Yesterday, when we played it was kind of getting a little firmer. If the wind blows a little and no more rain, it could get a little firmer for the weekend. Brown made the cut on the number, shooting 70-73 to tie for 68th at 1 under. DIVOTS: J.J. Henry was disqualified after the first round for failing to sign his scorecard. He shot 74. ... Puerto Ricos Rafael Campos made the cut with rounds of 74 and 69. He was in the tie for 68th at 1 under. ... John Daly also was 1 under with rounds of 74 and 69. Joe Carter Jersey . Golden States second straight road win wasnt painless. David Lee scored a season-high 29 points -- 13 in the fourth quarter -- and Nate Robinson added 17 points, leading the Warriors to a 105-95 win Tuesday night over the road-worn Cleveland Cavaliers. Stitched Blue Jays Jerseys . You can, too, Clay Buchholz, if we ignore the sixth inning of Game 2. Doug Fister and Jake Peavy, youre up next in Game 4 and theres a lot to live up to. https://www.cheapbluejays.com/2736h-jonathan-davis-jersey-blue-jays.html . -- Arizona pitcher Bronson Arroyo is expected to miss a week to 10 days because of a back injury. Anthony Bass Jersey . Rockies manager Walt Weiss was unhappy, too. Weiss addressed the issue in a 15-minute meeting with his pitcher and catcher after the Rockies gave up 14 hits and lost 10-1. De La Rosa lasted only 4 1-3 innings and allowed five runs in his first opening-day start. Jack Morris Jersey .com) - Nicolas Colsaerts fired an 11-under 60 on Thursday and grabbed a 3-stroke lead with the opening round of the Portugal Masters suspended by rain.Honolulu, HI (SportsNetwork.com) - Driphus Jackson had three touchdown passes, including two in a 19-second span in the opening quarter, to guide Rice to a 30-6 rout of Fresno State at the Hawaii Bowl. Dennis Parks piled up 109 receiving yards and a TD for the Owls (8-5), who lost their first three games, but bounced back to post an eight-win season for only the ninth time in school history. Jackson finished 15-of-24 for 318 yards, and also ran the ball 13 times for 41 yards. Jordan Taylor and Mario Hull each had scoring grabs for Rice, which amassed 463 yards of offense. Brian Burrell threw a pair of interceptions for the Bulldogs (6-8), who suffered their first loss to Rice in seven all-time meetings. Fresno State, which also began the season 0-3, has lost its last six bowl games. Burrell was 10-of-20 for 44 yards, and Zack Greenlee ended 7-of-18 for 49 yards in defeat. James Hairston kicked a 21-yard field goal to cap the game-opening offensive series. Fresno State stopped Jackson on a 4th-and-2 run, and the Bulldogs tied the contest on Kody Kroenings 44-yard field goal. Jackson connected with Parks on a 53-yard gain, and two plays later Taylor caught a 14-yard pass in the middle portion of the end zone. Hairston pushed the extra point try wide right to leave Rice with a 9-3 lead with 23 seconds left in the first quarter. On the ensuing play from scrimmage, J.T. Blasingame picked off Burrells long pass at the Rice 31. Hull then made an adjustment on an underthrown ball from Jackson aat the Fresno State 30 and raced to the end zone for a 69-yard TD and a 16-3 cushion.dddddddddddd Kroenings 40-yard field goal had the Bulldogs within 10 with 8:53 remaining in the half, but Fresno State failed on a 4th-and-1 from the Rice 18 later in the period. Greg Watson was stuffed for a 3-yard loss on a reception as he was met hard by Bryce Callahan. Rices defense continued to shine when Brian Nordstrom blocked Kroenings 44- yard field goal attempt early in the third quarter. The Owls expanded their lead to 23-6 on Jacksons 40-yard TD pass to Parks with 6:18 left in the third. Parks fought off two defenders down the left sideline. Callahan picked off Burrell at the Rice 12 to end Fresno States next drive; and the Bulldogs failed on a 4th-and-4 from the Rice 41 early in the fourth when Greenlee threw incomplete under heavy pressure from Nordstrom. On the next play, Jackson found Darik Dillard down the left sideline for a 58- yard gain. Dillard was rewarded with a 1-yard TD run up the middle on the next play to expand the difference to 30-6 with 10:07 remaining. Game Notes Jowan Davis had 46 yards rushing for Rice, while Marteze Waller gained 76 yards for Fresno State ... The Owls have won 25 games since the start of the 2012 season (25-15), the most over a three-season stretch in school history ... Rice head coach David Bailiff matched Jess Neely for the most seasons with eight or more wins with three. Bailiff won 10 games in both 2008 and 2013. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz