Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 221 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen
ruogu1234 Offline

19.11.2019 09:09
Brian Flynn had a goal and assist Antworten

STILLWATER, Okla. -- Marcus Smart scored 20 points to help No. 9 Oklahoma State defeat TCU 82-50 on Wednesday night. Smart, the reigning Big 12 player of the week, also had eight rebounds and five assists for the Cowboys (15-2, 3-1 Big 12). Markel Brown scored 14 points and LeBryan Nash added 13 points and eight rebounds for Oklahoma State, which needed to win to stay within range of Big 12 leader Kansas. The 15th-ranked Jayhawks (4-0 Big 12) host the Cowboys on Saturday. Oklahoma State shot 47 per cent from the field to win for the eighth time in nine games and improve to 9-0 at home. Karviar Shepherd scored 13 points and Amric Fields and Michael Williams each added 11 for the Horned Frogs (9-7, 0-4) in their most lopsided loss of the season. The Horned Frogs were blown out for the second straight game ---- they lost 88-62 at Baylor Saturday. Oklahoma State held TCU to 29 per cent shooting. Kyan Anderson, who entered the game leading the Horned Frogs with 15.6 points per game, finished with eight points on 2-for-8 shooting. The Cowboys have been concerned about rebounding since post player Michael Cobbins went down for the season with a ruptured left Achilles tendon late last month, but OSU outrebounded the Horned Frogs 46-33. Oklahoma State led by 14 at halftime before stretching its lead in the early minutes of the second half. A pair of free throws by Kamari Murphy pushed OSUs lead to 48-29, and a tip-in by Smart pushed the Cowboys lead past 20 points for the first time. A lob from Smart led to a two-handed jam by Brown that gave the Cowboys a 71-47 edge, and OSU cruised from there. Smart hit three 3-pointers in the first four minutes of the game to give Oklahoma State a 9-4 lead. A fast-break jam by Murphy gave the Cowboys a 28-15 lead with 6:55 left in the first half. The Cowboys shot 55 per cent from the field in the first half and made 7 of 11 3-pointers. Smart scored nine points before the break and Brown added eight. Shepherd and Williams each scored seven points in the first half for TCU. Fausse Air Max Plus Pas Cher .Fiji striker Roy Krishna scored in the 14th minute to give Wellington its fourth win, along with a draw, from its past five matches, putting the Phoenix fourth but only a point behind third-placed Adelaide. Air Max 270 Femme Blanche Pas Cher .com) - DAngelo Harrison posted 21 points to guide No. http://www.outletairmaxpascher.fr/ . -- What Anthony Jennings lacked in experience, LSU more than compensated for with a talented supporting cast in the Outback Bowl. Nike Tn Pas Cher Site Fiable . -- Those impatient for the Stanley Cup to return to Canada will have just one team to root for in the NHL playoffs -- the Montreal Canadiens. Fausse Tn Pas Cher .C. United to a 4-1 victory over short-handed FC Dallas on Saturday night.BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Matt DAgostini and the last-place Buffalo Sabres caught Zdeno Chara and the Atlantic Division-leading Boston Bruins by surprise Wednesday night. After squandering a 3-1 lead, the Sabres rallied for two goals in the span of 75 seconds to steal away a 5-4 overtime victory. DAgostini sealed it by outracing a flat-footed Chara to a loose puck and scoring on a partial breakaway 22 seconds into the extra period. Forcing the turnover at the Bruins blue line, DAgostini managed to shift the puck from his forehand to his backhand and slip a shot in under Chad Johnsons pad. "I could tell (Chara) didnt know Id be coming up from behind him. I think he just thought he had time to go back and retrieve the puck," DAgostini said. "I heard their bench screaming. I tried a little sneak attack on him in there, so it was good that I got by him." Matt Moulson forced overtime by scoring with 53 seconds left in regulation. Brian Flynn had a goal and assist, while Tyler Myers and Zemgus Girgensons also scored for Buffalo. It was a big win for Sabres backup goalie Jhonas Enroth, who stopped 29 shots and snapped an 0-10-4 skid to improve to 2-12-5 this season. "That felt very nice to get a win finally again," said Enroth, who also won for the first time in 12 home starts, dating to a 3-1 victory over Tampa Bay on April 14 of last season. "Ive had these kind of games go against me, so it was nice to have one of these for me." Chara, Milan Lucic, Brad Marchand and Chris Kelly scored for the Bruins (37-16-5) in their first game after the NHLs two-week Olympic break. The Sabres (17-34-8) at least had the benefit of having opened the break with a 3-2 win over Carolina on Tuesday night. The Bruins had been off since a 7-2 win against Ottawa on Feb. 8, and featured five players -- including Chara -- still dealing with the effects of jetlag after competing at the Sochi Games. "I thought offensively, I didnt mind our game," Bruins coach Claude Julien said. "You score four goals, you should win those kind of games. But certainly, we were definitely rusty defensively." That was particuularly the case on DAgostinis goal.dddddddddddd "I think (Chara) was surprised," Julien said. "But definitely we should have that puck." Boston is still 8-1-3 in its past 12, and hasnt lost in regulation in seven straight road games (4-0-3). The game featured several swings of momentum, with Buffalo building a 3-1 lead when Flynn scored 9:10 into the second period. The Bruins stormed back. Chara scored 2:25 later by stuffing in a rebound for a power-play goal during a scramble in front. Marchand then tied it at 3 with 2:14 left in the frame, and was set up by teammate Reilly Smith, who stripped the puck from Buffalo forward-turned-defenceman John Scott in the right corner. Boston then appeared to take control when Lucic made it 4-3 by scoring a power-play goal with 10:17 left. The Sabres responded with Moulsons goal. With Enroth pulled for an extra attacker, Moulson got the puck in the right corner of the Bruins end. In attempting to feed a pass to Drew Stafford in front, the puck hit off the skate of Bruins defenceman Johnny Boychuk. Moulson got to the loose puck and stuffed it in. "Its tough to not get that feeling of, Its the Boston Bruins, theyre back in the game now," DAgostini said. "But we kept playing. We defended. We got big saves from Jhonas, which was huge, and we ended up gutting one out." Enroth got the start a day after Ryan Miller made 36 saves and also added two assists against Carolina. Enroth, who returned to Buffalo on Monday, was backup to Sweden starter Henrik Lundqvist at Sochi. Buffalo won consecutive games for only the third time this season, and first since Dec. 17-19. NOTES: Sabres C Tyler Ennis did not play due to undisclosed soreness. ... By scoring the winner against Carolina with 44 seconds left, Christian Ehrhoff became the Sabres first defenceman to score the go-ahead goal in the final minute of the third period. ... The Bruins went with Johnson, who stopped 21 shots. Johnson started in place of Tuukka Rask, who remained in Boston to refresh after returning from Sochi, where he helped Finland beat the United States for the bronze medal Saturday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz