Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 124 mal aufgerufen
 Training
ruogu1234 Offline

21.11.2019 07:41
the Goldeyes have managed only five runs Antworten

Winnipeg Goldeyes shortstop Tyler Kuhn led off Friday nights game at Shaw Park with a solo home run and then finished it in the ninth with another solo homer. But that was the beginning and the end of it. The Winnipeg Goldeyes didnt score another run. Friday night, Gary Southshore RailCats starter Stephen Hiscock held the Goldeyes to one run on seven hits through the first six innings and then the bullpen gave up only one more the rest of the way as Gary invaded Shaw Park and beat the Fish 3-2. It was Winnipegs fourth straight loss and during those four games, the Goldeyes have managed only five runs. Total. Winnipeg is now 34-18 on the season and remain in first place in the American Associations North Division, 5 1/2 games ahead of second-place St. Paul. “We just need to focus a little harder in those situations with runners in scoring position,” said Kuhn, who went three-for-five with two runs scored and two driven in. “And Im at fault, too. I had the bases loaded with one out in the second inning and just didnt get the job done. I didnt drive in a run when I should have. “But we have a good offense. Our defense and pitching is still strong. And this is baseball. You can lose four in a row and turn around and win five in a row. Its all about hard work. Thats baseball. Come back to the park tomorrow, get our work done and turn this thing around.” After Kuhn opened the scoring with that solo shot in the first, Craig Maddox answered for Gary with a solo bomb of his own off Goldeyes starter Chandler Barnard in the second. Later in the inning, Drew Muren knocked in his first of two runs on the evening with a sacrifice fly and Gary had a 2-1 lead that they did not relinquish. In the fourth, Muren singled home a run to make it 3-1 and then Kuhn hit his second solo shot of the game and his third home run of the year in the bottom of the ninth to make it 3-2. Gary finished with three runs on nine hits, while the Goldeyes -- who had runners in scoring position in the first, second, fifth, seventh and eighth, but couldnt bring them home -- finished with two runs on 10 hits. Winnipeg left 10 men on base. Hiscock (6-4, 3.92 ERA) got the win for the Explorers, while Bernard (3-1, 3.65 ERA) suffered the loss. Former Goldeyes right-hander Barry Fowler got the save for Gary. The Goldeyes and RailCats will play Game 2 of this three-game series on Saturday night at 6 p.m. at Shaw Park. Ethan Hollingsworth (3-0, 2.84 ERA) will get the start for Winnipeg, while Stephen Bougher (4-3, 4.08 ERA) will take to the hill for Gary. Justin Shafer Blue Jays Jersey . “The shootout, theres nothing wrong with it, I think its an exciting part of the game but its just one small aspect,” said Chicago Blackhawks GM Stan Bowman. “Its a skill exhibition. If you can get it back closer to regular hockey and have it decided that way; that would be my preference.” “I dont think its a knock on the shootout, I think more of the managers would like to see it end in overtime,” added Washington Capitals GM George McPhee. Blue Jays Jerseys 2019 . Dirk Nowitzki scored 25 points, Shawn Marion had 22 and the Mavericks beat undermanned Philadelphia 124-112 Friday night, handing the 76ers their 10th straight loss. https://www.cheapbluejays.com/1336h-rickey-henderson-jersey-blue-jays.html . New Zealand brushed aside England 26-7 to win the event and reclaim top spot in the overall standings. The All Blacks, the defending World Series champions, won their third tournament this season in style, running four tries past England to claim their 11th Cup championship in Hong Kong and first since 2011. Sean Reid-Foley Jersey . -- Justin Verlander took a no-hit bid into the sixth inning and won his fourth straight decision, leading Detroit over the Kansas City Royals 9-4 Sunday and extending the Tigers winning streak to a season-high five games. Cecil Fielder Jersey . Last year, Matt Kuchar closed with a 4-under 68 to beat Kevin Chappell by two strokes for his second win of the 2013 season and sixth of his career.ST. PAUL, Minn. -- Minnesota Wild left wing Zach Parise has been cleared to return from the broken left foot that has kept him out of the last 14 games. The Wild said after the pre-game skate Thursday morning that Parise will play against Chicago. He last suited up Dec. 22. Parise was hurt initially Nov. 25 when he blocked a shot at SSt.dddddddddddd Louis. He was held out of the next game but returned the game after and played another month, trying to push through the pain. Over those 12 games, Parise had only four goals and one assist. The Wild decided to shut him down and let him fully heal. In 37 games this season, Parise has 15 goals and 12 assists. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz