Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 150 mal aufgerufen
 Plauder Ecke
ruogu1234 Offline

24.10.2019 07:53
who is 46th in the world rankings Antworten

TOKYO - Montreals Eugenie Bouchard will try to continue her string of big wins at the Pan Pacific Open when she faces American star Venus Williams in the quarter-finals. Bouchard upset sixth-seeded Jelena Jankovic of Serbia 7-5, 6-2 on Wednesday, a day after ousting No. 8 Sloane Stephens of the U.S. Bouchard, making her debut in the Tokyo tournament, broke Jankovic to go up 5-2 in the second set and then held serve to win the match in one hour 10 minutes at Ariake Colosseum. Jankovic had a 5-4 lead in the first set but Bouchard won the last three games after a talk with her coach. "I felt like I wasnt playing my best in the first set," Bouchard said. "But I stayed with her and started to get a lot more aggressive near the end of the first set and that was the turning point." Bouchard, who is 46th in the world rankings, said winning last years junior Wimbledon title has given her confidence to compete at a higher level. "That gave me a lot of confidence to play in the pros," Bouchard said. "Playing week in, week out against the top players has made me a better player." Williams rallied from a set down to defeat Simona Halep of Romania 4-6, 7-5, 6-3. Williams, making her first appearance in the Tokyo tournament since 2009, broke serve to lead 5-3 in the third set at Ariake Colosseum and then won with a cross-court forehand that No. 13-seeded Halep hit into the net. "It was a very tough match," Williams said. "She played very well. I dont know how I was able to win the match. I just wanted to stay in Japan longer." Williams, who has slipped to 63rd in the world rankings, ousted top-seeded Victoria Azarenka on Tuesday. In other third-round matches, fourth-seeded Caroline Wozniacki defeated Magdalena Rybarikova 6-1, 6-1, and second-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska beat Dominika Cibulkova 6-3, 6-4. Fifth-seeded Angelique Kerber of Germany overpowered No. 11-seeded Ana Ivanovic of Serbia, 6-4, 6-2, and Lucie Safarova of the Czech Republic beat No. 12-seeded Samantha Stosur of Australia, 6-4, 6-4. Adidas Nmd r2 Damske .com) - Brad Stuart has yet to play a regular-season game for the Colorado Avalanche, but that didnt deter the club from signing the veteran defenseman to a two-year contract extension on Monday. Adidas Nmd Panske Cerne . -- Barry Bonds is all set to return to the San Francisco Giants. http://www.botynmdlevne.com/adidas-nmd-panska-levne.html . A larger-than-life personality known for his intimidating style in the 18-yard box, Schmeichels career spanned some 20 years -- including a memorable tenure at Manchester United. Adidas Nmd Levně Damske . -- Houstons All-Star tandem of James Harden and Dwight Howard refused to let the Rockets give in to fatigue. Adidas Nmd r1 Damske Levne . Marek Hamsik, who had earlier missed a penalty, headed Napoli in front in the 23rd minute and Pandev added a second goal five minutes from halftime. Alessandro Matri got Juventus back into the game just after the break but Pandev was on hand to score again in the 68th.MIAMI - Lance Stephenson and Roy Hibbert of the Indiana Pacers have both been fined for flopping in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference finals. Stephenson was fined $10,000 for his second violation of the playoffs. Hibbert was finned $5,000.dddddddddddd. Stephensons flop with 8:23 remaining in the fourth quarter of the Pacers 93-90 win over the Miami Heat. Hibberts was with 5:18 remaining. Game 6 is Friday in Miami. The Heat lead the series 3-2. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz