Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 181 mal aufgerufen
 Training
ruogu1234 Offline

21.11.2019 08:01
Sunday was kind of agonizing Antworten

New York, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - Gulfstream Parks Donn Handicap will be the initial stakes race that will begin The Jockey Club Tour on FOX for 2015. The Donn Handicap will part of a doubleheader on Saturday, Feb. 7. The 1 1/8- mile Donn will be joined by the San Antonio Stakes at Santa Anita. Both races are for older colts and geldings with Horse of the Year finalists Bayern and California Chrome likely for the San Antonio along with 2013 Eclipse Award winner Shared Belief. We could not script a better beginning to our second season of The Jockey Club racing series than this showdown of champions, said SVP, Programming, Research & Content Strategy, FOX Sports Michael Mulvihill. The opening broadcast will run from from 5:30-7:30 p.m. ET. There is always a terrific sense of anticipation and excitement when top caliber and well-known horses compete against each other and were eagerly awaiting the Donn-San Antonio telecast on FOX Sports 1, said Tom Ludt, president of Santa Anita Park and SVP of Racing and Gaming for TSG. In 2014 there were 10 shows featuring better than 24 races. The on-air duties will once again be handled by Greg Wolf, former jockey Richard Migliore, Andy Serling, Simon Bray and Alyssa Ali. The ever-increasing national television presence of thoroughbred racing, which now includes several races leading up to the Triple Crown and Breeders Cup as well as the FOX series, certainly helps build awareness of our sport, said James L. Gagliano, president and chief operating officer of The Jockey Club. The Jockey Club Tour on FOX Sports 1 series, along with our wide- ranging fan development efforts conducted under the Americas Best Racing brand, encourage consumer engagement, and we look forward to working with our track partners, our sponsors and the team at FOX Sports to once again bring some of our best racing events to new audiences. Jeffrey Springs Rangers Jersey . The 25-year-old native of Milford, Conn., has 18 points in 41 games this season. The five-foot-eight 166-pound centre also has 28 points (10-18) in 15 games with AHL Oklahoma City. Bartolo Colon Jersey . As the schedule flipped from November to December, they would go on to drop five straight, falling six games below the .500 mark before a franchise-altering trade turned them into an unrecognizable team. https://www.cheaprangersbaseball.com/ . De La Rosa pitched six strong innings to win his sixth consecutive decision, Todd Helton homered and the Colorado Rockies snapped the Los Angeles Dodgers six-game winning streak with a 7-5 victory on Wednesday night. Luke Farrell Jersey . The club says Fridays surgery was successful. Holiday, a former Eastern Conference All-Star acquired from Philadelphia last summer, has not played because of the shin injury since Jan. Texas Rangers Shirts . The roster changes have been constant and continuous since late last year, but even with their 46-man roster set for the start of the season, the banged-up Bombers will be kicking off Week 1 with a handful of fresh faces and back-ups in the starting lineup. PHILADELPHIA -- Dont rule Michael Vick out just yet. Two days after injuring his left hamstring, Vick was back on the field Tuesday. He threw and jogged, though he didnt participate in team drills during practice. "I was surprised I was able to throw and throw with such velocity," Vick said. "I feel a lot better than I did on Sunday. Sunday was kind of agonizing. It was tough. It was tough to deal with but Im glad with where Im at today." Vick left late in the second quarter of Philadelphias 36-21 win at the New York Giants after pulling his hamstring running out of bounds on a 13-yard scramble. Nick Foles came in and threw two touchdowns, sparking a debate over who should start for the Eagles (2-3) this week at Tampa Bay (0-4). If Vick is healthy, hes the No. 1. But coach Chip Kelly left open the possibility that Foles could win the job if he plays and performs well. "My expectation is to work great (in practice), get a lot of work in, study the film, and whatever it is on Sunday, Ill be ready," Foles said. Vick was excellent in the first two games, but his production dropped in the next three. Hes thrown for 1,185 yards, five touchdowns and two interceptions, and has 307 yards rushing and two more scores. "You dont want to put yourself in a position where you cant get back out there for two or three weeks," Vick said. "Were playing it smart. The coaches told me to come out and do whatever I could. I came out and threw the ball just to get a feel for what I could do. I know my body better than anybody else. You dont want to strain it. "You dont want to do anything to make the injury worse." Foles has 246 yards passing, three scores, zero interceptions and a 122.4 passer rating in parts of two games. A third-round pick last year, Foles was 1-5 as a starter last season after Vick sustained a concussion in November.dddddddddddd His only win was on the road against the Buccaneers. "Its kind of disheartening when you cant be out there and playing," Vick said. "But the good thing is weve got a good backup who will be able to step in and do a great job with this team, and weve got a lot of players who believe in themselves and each other. "So, thatll take us a long way." The biggest difference between Vick and Foles besides mobility is efficiency in the red zone. Vick is 5 for 19 for 38 yards and one score inside the opponents 20. Foles is 2 of 3 for 11 yards and two touchdowns. "When you look at it, theres not quite large enough sample size to see any trends," offensive co-ordinator Pat Shurmur said. "I just think its a mixture of things. We cant have penalties. Weve got to do a better job of throwing and catching, and then of course in critical areas in the field, weve got to do a better job protecting." After snapping a three-game losing streak to AFC West opponents, the Eagles are tied for first place with Dallas in a weak NFC East in which the teams are 5-14 combined. The Eagles already won at Washington and at New York, and host Dallas in two weeks. ---- NOTES: WR DeSean Jackson isnt concerned about going against three-time All-Pro CB Darrelle Revis on Sunday. "I dont think he can run with me. I dont think hes as fast as me," Jackson said. "It will be a challenge. Hes a great player. Nothing to take away from him. Im focused on what we have to do here, which is win a football game. Were not going to make it into a one-on-one battle, me versus Revis. Its the Eagles versus Tampa Bay. At the end of that game, as long as were winning, thats all that matters to me." ... Tampa Bay has scored just 24 points in two home games. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz