Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 130 mal aufgerufen
 Hufflepuff
ruogu1234 Offline

29.10.2019 01:49
that he doesnt know if he Antworten

As the Toronto Maple Leafs return from their Olympic break, Jonathan Bernier appears firmly entrenched as their starter while James Reimer is filling the back-up role. Reimer told TSNs Mark Masters on Tuesday that he doesnt know if he will be moved leading up to the March 5 trade deadline but added he wasnt interested in discussing it. "Who knows whats going to happen on the horizon here and right now I dont know if I want to talk about it too much." Reimer said he is at a juxtaposition, between being happy in Toronto yet yearning to start games. "I love playing here and obviously I want to be a starter, so its been an interesting year." The 25-year-old added that would be hard on him to leave the Maple Leafs organization. "This is the team I was drafted by and this is definitely a place I dreamed of playing my whole career." Reimer has played in 24 of the Leafs 60 games this season and started 33 of 48 games in the Leafs lockout-shortened 2013 campaign. He also started all seven 2013 playoff games. Reimer admitted that seeing a large reduction in playing time has not been easy on him. "Anytime you go from playing a lot of games to not its a hard pill to swallow. You want to play, you want to be the guy & you want to give your team the best chance to win. Theres no feeling like that other then when youre in there," Reimer told Masters. When he asked if he has proven himself as a starter in the NHL, Reimer said he didnt believe there was any question. "As far as Im concerned, I dont think its up for debate. I feel like Ive had a couple of solid years where Ive played really well. And obviously, last year went to the playoffs and led a team to the playoffs when probably a lot of people didnt expect us to go. Yeah, I feel like Ive played well and I dont think theres much debate for it. Maybe other people think so. I dont know." Reimer has a 10-6-1 record with 3.25 goals against average and a .911 save percentage with the Leafs this season. Wholesale Yeezy Shop . - The situation looked bleak at best for the coach Doc Rivers Clippers — down by four points with 18 seconds left in the fourth quarter. Yeezy China . The win puts the final playoff berth in Group A in question. If the Czechs beat Slovakia on Tuesday, they will go through. If they lose, Germany will get the last quarter-final berth. https://www.yeezychina.us/ . MLB.com reported that the Dodgers locked the left-hander in for one year at $10 million with up to $4 million in incentives. Cheap Yeezy China .C. United on Saturday night and boost the Unions playoff hopes. Nick DeLeon scored in the 36th minute for United (3-23-6), which had ample opportunities to build on its lead but went its 10th straight match without a victory. Wholesale Yeezy China . -- Ben Brust scored 19 points to lead six Wisconsin players in double figures as the No.OAKLAND, Calif. -- Matthew Stafford and Detroits passing game looked in midseason form even with star Calvin Johnson on the sideline watching. Stafford threw touchdown passes on his first two drives of the game for Detroit before Matt McGloin threw a 19-yard TD pass to Brice Butler with 6 seconds to go to give the Oakland Raiders a 27-26 win over the Lions in an exhibition game Friday night. McGloin came in after backup Derek Carr left with injured ribs earlier in the fourth quarter and led the game-winning 68-yard drive. The victory wasnt complete until Sebastian Janikowski kicked the 33-yard extra point. That couldnt overshadow a sharp performance from Stafford, who connected on a 28-yard pass to Golden Tate on Detroits second play from scrimmage and a 4-yard score to Kris Durham on the second drive. The Lions first-team offence looked sharp even with Johnson held out of his second straight preseason game. Matt Schaub threw a deflected interception on his first drive and Oaklands first-team defence struggled early. But Carr provided a spark before McGloin got the win. Schaub started well in his first home game with the Raiders, converting a pair of third downs before his throw to James Jones in coverage was deflected and intercepted by James Ihedigbo. Two plays later, cornerback Tarell Brown bit on a double move and Tate raced past him to catch a 28-yard score. Kicker Nate Freese hit the upright on the extra point from the 15-yard line. Freese, in a competition with Giorgio Tavecchio, made up for that with a 55-yard field goal in the closing seconds of the half. Stafforrd picked apart Oaklands defence in his limited action, completing 9 of 10 passes for 88 yards and capping the second drive when Durham outjumped TJ Carrie for the 4-yard score.dddddddddddd Stafford spread the ball around well, completing passes to five receivers on three drives before calling it a night. Detroits backup Dan Orlovsky also had success, going 8 for 12 for 153 yards and leading an 83-yard TD drive to open the second half. Schaub at least ended his night on a positive note by leading a 60-yard drive that was capped by a 1-yard TD run from Darren McFadden. Schaub was nearly intercepted by Rashean Mathis early in the drive when he was late on an out pass to Rod Streater. But Schaub was helped out by a pair of penalties on Detroit after the Lions had appeared to stop the drive and then threw a 22-yard screen pass to Maurice Jones-Drew to set up the score. Carr led the Raiders to a field goal on his first drive, throwing a 16-yard pass to Jones on a rollout for the key play. After stalling on his first drive of the second half, Carr looked sharp late in the third quarter when he completed all six passes for 76 yards on a touchdown drive capped by a 3-yard pass to undrafted rookie tight end Jake Murphy. A 50-yard punt return by Carrie set up Janikowskis third field goal of the night early in the fourth quarter to cut Detroits lead to 23-20. But Carr left the game holding his ribs later in the fourth quarter after a hard hit from Larry Webster. Carr, Oaklands second-round pick in May, went 9 for 16 for 109 yards and looked comfortable in the pocket against Detroits reserves. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz