Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 138 mal aufgerufen
 Gedichte
ruogu1234 Offline

31.10.2019 04:43
organization that specializes in this subject Antworten

Montreal Alouettes wide receiver Arland Bruce issued a statement of apology on Tuesday regarding a post he made on social media about openly gay football player Michael Sam. "First, I would like to offer my deepest and sincerest apologies for any harm I have inflicted on University of Missouri defensive lineman, Michael Sam," the statement read. "Michael Sam is someones son, someones brother and it is neither my business nor my right to comment on his sexual orientation. My comment on Instagram was inappropriate and disrespectful, and I apologize for the lack of discretion." Bruce was fined on Tuesday by the CFL for a crude posting on social media urging Sam to "submit to God." "The comments made by these players are extremely disappointing and do not represent the CFLs views or the views of the vast majority of our players," CFL commissioner Mark Cohon said in a statement. "The CFL is supportive of openly gay athletes in professional sports and we commend the courage shown by Michael Sam. During the off-season, we have been working with an organization that specializes in this subject and look forward to announcing a formal partnership with them in the near future." The 36-year-old Bruce, a three-time CFL all-star and two-time Grey Cup champion, has played 11 seasons with Winnipeg, Toronto, Hamilton, B.C. and Montreal. The Olashe, Kan., native is going into his second season with the Alouettes. The Alouettes released a statement saying they "unequivocally denounce the regrettable comments made by Arland Bruce III. The statements and feelings expressed by Bruce III are disappointing and do not reflect the opinions and values of the Montreal Alouettes Football Club." In the same statement, Alouettes general manager and head coach Jim Popp said: "Our organization supports all types of diversity. Every individual is unique and free to make his or her own choices. We evaluate players, coaches and support staff based on their skill set and not by gender, colour, religion or sexual orientation. The Montreal Alouettes have a simple criteria to determine who can be a member of our organization. We seek individuals who will make a positive contribution to our team goals and to the Montreal community." Popp later said that no decision has yet been made on whether Bruce will remain with the team. He did not rule out releasing the veteran. "As an organization, well discuss the matter thoroughly and decide what to do next," said Popp. The following is the full statement released on Tuesday night: "First, I would like to offer my deepest and sincerest apologies for any harm I have inflicted on University of Missouri defensive lineman, Michael Sam. Michael Sam is someones son, someones brother and it is neither my business nor my right to comment on his sexual orientation. My comment on Instagram was inappropriate and disrespectful, and I apologize for the lack of discretion. I apologize to fans, teammates, and everyone else who has worked with me, supported me and believed in me throughout my career. I not only respect the game of football, I respect everyone who plays it, and it was not my intent to negatively affect anyone, especially this young, up-and-coming football phenom. I would welcome Michael Sam on my team any day, as I have no ill will towards anyone simply because they are gay. I have a brother and a half-brother who are gay, both of whom I love and respect greatly. To the Montreal Alouettes, the CFL/ CFLPA and the NFL/NFLPA – you are outstanding organizations that give many great men the opportunity to play this beautiful game. I have been very blessed to play on your team and in your league, and I am sincerely sorry for any adverse effects you have had to endure due to my actions. Finally, I want to make it very clear that my thoughts and opinions are my own and do not reflect those of either organization or anyone who is associated with me." Air Jordan China . Playing in his 19th career final, the second-seeded Tsonga was favourite to win the Open 13 for the third time and to secure an 11th career title, but he struggled with Gulbis attacking approach. Cheap Jordan From China . They started shooting the puck. Joe Pavelski had a hat trick to move into a tie for second in the NHL in goals and the Sharks beat Philadelphia 7-3 Thursday night in the first game for both teams following the Olympic break. https://www.jordanchina.us/ . Modin, 36, tallied seven goals and three assists in 36 games with the Thrashers this season. The Sundsvall, Sweden, native has posted 232 goals and 230 assists in 894 career NHL games with Toronto, Tampa Bay, Columbus, Los Angeles and Atlanta and has appeared in 57 post-season contests, helping the Lightning capture the 2004 Stanley Cup Championship. Air Jordan Discount . Felton was in court as the Manhattan district attorneys office outlined the agreement, which would resolve a gun case that arose amid the breakup of his marriage. Hes expected to admit June 30 to at least one charge, attempted criminal possession of a weapon -- he wont have to come to court to do so -- and get a $5,000 fine and 500 hours of community service. Fake Jordan . The Earthquakes (6-9-7) were coming off a 5-0 loss at home last Saturday to FC Dallas. Even with the draw, the Sounders (13-7-3) climbed back into a tie for both the Western Conference and overall top spot in MLS. Seattle, West co-leader Real Salt Lake and East leader Sporting Kansas City all have 42 points.Italy won its fourth Fed Cup title Sunday, sweeping past a Russian team that was without any of its top players because of injuries and scheduling conflicts. No. 7-ranked Sara Errani cruised past Alisa Kleybanova before Flavia Pennetta and Karin Knapp won the doubles. Errani needed less than an hour to win 6-1, 6-1 against the No. 183-ranked Kleybanova, who has only recently returned to the circuit following treatment for Hodgkins lymphoma. Pennetta and Knapp beat newcomers Margarita Gasparyan and Irina Khromacheva 4-6, 6-2, 10-4. "Its down to a marvelous team and above all the fact that we are always united," Errani said. "We are very happy. It was a very good week for us. I am happy with how I played today." Italy was favoured after Russia travelled without any of its top players, some because of injuries and a scheduling conflict with the season-ending Tournament of Champions in Bulgaria. However, Roberta Vinci and Errani struggled at times before beating Fed Cup debutants Alexandra Panova and Khromacheva, respectively, on a difficult opening day Saturday to give Italy a commanding lead. Panova was scheduled to play Errani but Russia captain Shamil Tarpischev opted to replace her with the more experienced Klleybanova.dddddddddddd The 24-year-old, who was ranked 20th before her battle with cancer, was given a warm reception as she walked onto the court. Errani, who dropped just two games and earned five breaks. A stunning drop-volley handed Errani two match points and although Kleybanova saved one, she netted a volley on the second. "I knew I had to play yesterday after the two matches," Kleybanova said. "But there was no sort of pressure on me. I tried to do my best, but this is the first official match Ive played on clay since 2011. I tried to do my best but Sara was really in form. "(Corrado) Barazzutti is a captain who really understands his role. Hes certainly one of the best. And the girls are really close to each other. They have so much respect." Italy is now tied with Russia with four Fed Cup titles, one behind Spain. The United States leads with 13, followed by Australia and Czech Republic with seven titles. Captain Corrado Barazzutti tied Vicky Berner, Billie Jean King and Miguel Margets with four titles as captain. "Sara was as ever a real champion," he said. "They were all brilliant and I have to thank everyone who contributed to this project and this success." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz