Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 164 mal aufgerufen
 Gedichte
ruogu1234 Offline

31.10.2019 04:49
he met with Benning earlier this Antworten

TSN Hockey Insiders Bob McKenzie, Darren Dreger and Pierre LeBrun have the latest on Ryan Keslers situation in Vancouver, the coaching vacancies around the league, if the first overall pick will move, and more. How does Jim Bennings selection as GM in Vancouver, and who he selects as head coach, affect the Ryan Kesler situation? Darren Dreger: Ryan Kesler hasnt changed his mind. He wants a fresh start and to move on from Vancouver; he met with Benning earlier this week to talk about that. Its believed that Kesler still has six teams on his list that hes willing to be traded to. And we think that Philadelphia and Anaheim are among those. Pierre LeBrun: The asking price remains high, as it should for a guy that only has a $5 million cap hit for two more years. The Canucks dont just want futures here, they want a player that can help them now, preferably a centre. Bob McKenzie: With Kesler on the marketplace right now, thats bad news for the Ottawa Senators, who have been trying to trade Jason Spezza, preferably before the draft. With Kesler out there, thats a centre that most teams will target before they go after Spezza. LeBrun: It might get even more interesting if Joe Thornton or Patrick Marleau are on the market. Right now thats not the case but the Sharks have made it known theyre rebuilding. What does that mean for a veteran like Thornton – does he want to be on a rebuilding team? That remains to be seen. Why Jim Rutherford in Pittsburgh? And who might he hire to replace the fired Dan Bylsma? McKenzie: They like Rutherfords experience and they also like the fact that at this point in his career Rutherford is happy to take a 2-3 year transition phase and be able to turn the reigns over to an assistant like Jason Botterill, Bill Guerin or Tom Fitzgerald. In terms of who the coach will be, Ill say this: if Paul Maurice hadnt signed on long-term with the Winnipeg Jets, those two – the Lone Ranger and Tonto – might have ridden again, with Rutherford obviously having an affinity for Maurice. I think whoever he gets, it has got to be a guy who has some cache, whos got a name, and whos been a head coach. Because when that guy walks into that dressing room, Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin have got to sit up and take notice. Give me an update on the other three coaching vacancies. Dreger: Dale Tallon has interviewed as many as 10 candidates for the vacancy in Florida. Hes hoping to get the list down to 5-6 as early as next week and start the process of second interviews. LeBrun: With Rutherfords old team in Carolina, Ron Francis were told has interviewed close to 10 candidates and hes not done. He wants a crack at Ulf Samuelsson, his old teammate, on the New York Rangers staff. He has to wait for the Stanley Cup Final to end. Bill Peters is another candidate; hes interviewed Jacques Martin; and maybe John Stevens from the Los Angeles Kings is in the mix as well. McKenzie: Theres been no news coming out of Vancouver on the coaching front for an obvious reason. We believe the top candidates are still coaching and not available to be interviewed. Thatd be Stevens with the Kings, and Willie Desjardins, whos currently coaching in the American Hockey League Championship and is another strong candidate in Vancouver. The first overall draft pick has only been traded four times. Will it be a fifth this year? Dreger: Its definitely in play and I know the Panthers have at least one solid offer, but the expectation is things will heat up in the days ahead. Is Martin Brodeur prepared to leave New Jersey? LeBrun: I spoke to Brodeur today and he said mentally hes ready to leave New Jersey. He hasnt totally closed the door on the Devils – he says “Ill be a Devil for life” – but he will go to July 1 and see if theres a fit. Hes ready to play one more year and hes ready to play in another uniform. McKenzie: And theres another free agent we should keep our eye on who most people havent heard of: a 22-year-old Czech by the name of Jiri Sekac. He went through the NHL Drafts and never got picked up. He was once cut by the Peterborough Petes but he had a strong year in the KHL playing for the Prague team. Right now he has more than a dozen firm offers on a max entry-level deal for two years. Hes expected over the next couple of days to make up his mind as to which team. This is a guy who is in great demand. Hes a 62, 190 pound left winger who many believe is ready to step in NHL-ready. Lenny Randle Rangers Jersey . The Wizards gave up two seldom-used players — forward Jan Vesely and point guard Eric Maynor. Vesely goes to the Nuggets, while Maynor gets shipped to the 76ers. Philadelphia receives two second-round draft picks, one from the Wizards in 2015 and one from the Nuggets in 2016. Jeff Russell Jersey . The game was the first of two international friendlies that Canada is playing during the international break, with the second game against Slovenia set for Tuesday in Celje. Canada looked uncomfortable defensively throughout the game, and every free kick that came into Canadas penalty box looked like ending up in the back of the net. https://www.cheaprangersbaseball.com/2672h-steve-buechele-jersey-rangers.html . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. Getting Creative The Pittsburgh Penguins will try their best to acquire Ryan Kesler from the Vancouver Canucks before the Trade Deadline. Zack Granite Rangers Jersey . - Anthony Beauvillier had the winning goal in the third period as the Shawinigan Cataractes edged the Rouyn-Noranda Huskies 2-1 on Wednesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League play. Lance Lynn Rangers Jersey . The Australian is competing in his final season in Formula One and still looking for his first win this year. He will look to end Vettels run of six straight race wins on Sunday. Webber, who is fifth in the championship, earned his second pole from the past three races and 13th of his career.VANCOUVER -- Despite having not scored in nearly seven hours of play, the Vancouver Whitecaps remain confident their sputtering offence will eventually get back in gear. They really dont have any other choice. The Whitecaps head into Wednesdays home game against the San Jose Earthquakes without a goal in 411 minutes, a stretch of more than 4 1/2 games. Darren Mattocks was the last man to score for Vancouver, bagging the clubs second in the first half of a 2-0 victory over Sporting Kansas City on Aug. 10. Kekuta Manneh hasnt scored since May 3, while the once red-hot Erik Hurtado has failed to find the mark since June 7. Sebastian Fernandez -- who can play in midfield or as a striker -- started Saturdays 0-0 draw at B.C. Place Stadium against D.C. United alongside Mattocks, but was largely ineffective in his 68 minutes. In the midst of a 1-3-6 slide and with just two wins in a 14-game stretch that has seen Vancouver (7-6-13) tumble down Major League Soccers Western Conference standings, the Whitecaps know their youthful strikers need to start burying chances -- and fast. "They can score. I think theyve demonstrated this season of what they can do," said veteran defender Andy OBrien. "Its there. They can do it. Its just a matter of it coming, and hopefully it will come sooner rather than later. "Its important we stick together as a team. We can create chances, we can score goals. Weve demonstrated that this season and now is the crunch time where things need to come together." The Whitecaps were filling the net early in the season -- including a 3-2 victory over San Jose -- but have had to settle for a total of 13 ties, including five scoreless draws. "I think you have seen that (the strikers) are definitely good enough. I think the only thing we need to work on as a whole ... is just be more consistent," said defender Jordan Harvey. "Everybody has the talent -- youve seen it in years prior and this year, its just about somebody stepping up." Whitecaps head coach Carl Robinson has remained steadfast in his support of the beleaguered forwards, at least in public, but added they might be trying too hard at times to break the goose egg. Case in point from Saturday was Mattocks missing two great chances to score in the first half against D.C. "Top strikers in this league know how to keep a calm head and a cool head in front of goal," said Robinson. "I think sometimes when you havent scored in four games, you snatch at things and maybe you balloon it over the bar or you drag it wide, and thats whats happening at the moment." The Welshman said the failure in the final third falls to everyone, not just the men up front, on a Whitecaps team that was booed off the field by some fans last time out. "Can they do better? Yes. Can I do better? Yes. Two wins in fourteen games for us is not good enough," said Robinson. "We all need to be better, me included. Im in charge of these players and if theyre not doing it then Ive got to take responsibility for it, and I will." The Whitecaps endured similar summer sluumps in their first two MLS seasons, and goalkeeper David Ousted said that while no one has come out and vented to the media, that doesnt mean there isnt frustration in the locker-room.dddddddddddd "I think everybodys disappointed. If theyre not disappointed I dont think they should be here," said Ousted. "I definitely think that you feel in the squad that were disappointed not getting the wins, but its also about putting things in perspective and having a positive mind." Vancouver currently sits one point back of the Portland Timbers for the fifth and final playoff spot in the West, while San Jose (6-10-9) is seven back of the Whitecaps heading into Wednesday. Vancouver has eight games remaining, while Portland has seven. OBrien said all of the players -- especially the young strikers -- are aware of whats at stake for a team that has been shut out in five of its last six games. "There has been a stage where lads have been coddled, and theres been a stage where lads have been told," he said. "In recent weeks, lads have been told what is expected of them. (But) its not being aired out in public, which I think is a good thing." Whitecaps midfielder Mauro Rosales, who has been one of the most energetic players on the pitch since arriving in a trade with Chivas USA last month, said the lack of goals is not due to a lack of effort. "This team has been working very hard to get the results, get the points and be the better team," he said. "Sometimes the things dont go in your favour and you have to accept it, but (also) keep working and keep moving forward. "We have to step up and finish the plays earlier. Not try to create the best goal -- just score." Robinson said tough times show the character of a club, and this period for the Whitecaps is no different. "You learn a lot more about your players now when youre getting thrown to the wolves maybe sometimes then you do when youre winning games of football," he said. "At the start of the year, I knew there was a lot of work that we needed to do and it wasnt going to happen over night for us, and it doesnt change now." San Jose comes into Wednesday having not won since Aug. 2 -- a stretch of 0-2-4 -- but tied Portland 3-3 on Sunday night in a game the Earthquakes led 2-0 and 3-2 thanks to a pair of goals from Chris Wondolowski, who now has 12 on the season. "Theyre definitely in the mix (for the playoffs)," said Robinson. "Anyones whos writing them off are pretty naive, to be honest. "Theres a number of points to play for and theyre a very good team." Notes: Mattocks was supposed to meet up with the Jamaican national team for Tuesdays friendly against Canada in Toronto, but he picked up an ankle injury on Saturday. Robinson said his status remains uncertain for Wednesday. ... Whitecaps defender Steven Beitashour missed out against D.C. because of a hip injury and its also unclear if he will play against San Jose. ... Vancouvers next game is away at FC Dallas on Saturday, before a key game at Portland on Sept. 20. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz