Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 181 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen
ruogu1234 Offline

02.11.2019 07:26
the Japanese race but consulted the Antworten

SAVONA, Italy -- Michael Rogers took advantage of a downhill attack to win the 11th stage of the Giro dItalia on Wednesday, while fellow Australian Cadel Evans retained the overall lead. Rogers, who was recently cleared of a doping charge, attacked with more than 20 kilometres (12 miles) to go in the 249-kilometre (155-mile) leg from Collecchio to Savona, just after the pack got over a category 2 climb. "I saw an opportunity at the top of the climb and I went for it," Rogers said after the nearly six-hour ride. The three-time world time trial champion from 2003-05 was suited to take advantage once the road flattened out for the final kilometres. "From then on, it was all about keeping my head down, pedaling away, and I guess I was a little lucky that the GC guys were probably looking at each other, hesitating a bit," Rogers said. Last month, the UCI accepted that meat Rogers ate in China probably caused his positive test last year. Clenbuterol is widely administered to Chinese livestock to build muscle and reduce fat. Days later, he tested positive at the Japan Cup. The UCI disqualified Rogers from the Japanese race but consulted the World Anti-Doping Agency before deciding he should not be sanctioned any further. At the finish on Wednesday, Rogers held up three fingers for his three daughters, and beat his chest. "I went through a very tough time but theres always light at the end of the tunnel," he said. Simon Geschke of Germany won the bunch sprint for second, crossing 10 seconds after Rogers, and Enrico Battaglin of Italy finished third with the same time. Evans 57-second lead over Rigoberto Uran remained unchanged entering Thursdays 42-kilometre (26-mile) individual time trial from Barbaresco to Barolo, which celebrates two of Italys best-known wines. Ryder Hesjedal of Victoria was the top Canadian in 15th place overall. Before Wednesdays stage, Australian sprinter Michael Matthews withdrew citing back trouble. Matthews wore the leaders pink jersey for six stages and won the sixth leg. The Giro ends on June 1 in Trieste. Soccer Jerseys Outlet .Y. - The New York Islanders are brimming with confidence these days, thanks to a standout goalie and a newfound winning attitude. Stitched Soccer Jerseys . -- Derek Jeter says the New York Yankees have no choice but to move forward now that Alex Rodriguez has accepted his suspension for the 2014 season. https://www.soccerjerseyschina.us/ . Rookie Christian Vazquez got his first three major league hits and drove in three runs, while David Ortiz had three RBIs to break open the game in the sixth inning and lead Boston over the Houston Astros 8-3. Cheap Soccer Jerseys ., will experience this week. A year in which the Canadian curling championship has been pushed forward a week to accommodate the Winter Olympics was deemed the perfect chance to stage the event in Montreal for the first time since 1979. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic . Johnson shared an update after his surgery Tuesday on Twitter. He also wrote, "now lets get on the grind." The running back told The Tennessean he was having surgery in Pensacola, Fla.Ron Washington was still passionate about the game as losses kept piling up during an injury-plagued season for the Texas Rangers. With a revolving roster filled with so many young players who had never been in the big leagues, Washington kept teaching -- youngsters and veterans alike -- to help them be better now and in the future. The eighth-year manager, who led Texas to its only two World Series, already was looking forward to 2015. And the Rangers were planning for their winningest manager to be back. But the 62-year-old Washington abruptly resigned Friday for what he termed an "off-the-field personal matter." His statement provided few answers, and general manager Jon Daniels cited Washingtons privacy while not getting too detailed. In a text to The Associated Press, similar to the message he sent several people, Washington said he will be fine and just needed some time. He again offered no specifics about his unexpected resignation, but strongly indicated his absence from baseball wouldnt be permanent. "Ill get back in the Game!," he finished his text. "He means a lot. Thats why for sure its going to be hard for me that hes not going to be here anymore," said Elvis Andrus, the 26-year-old sixth-year shortstop whose 896 games played for Washington were more than any other player. Washington described in his statement Friday how painful the decision was, but said it was not because of the teams losing season. He did give Daniels permission to say at a news conference that the move "was not drug-related." Team executives stood by him during spring training in 2010, when it was disclosed that Washington had admitted to using cocaine once the previous year. The manager got another two-year contract extension in 2012, and before this season got another year through 2015. Now Wash is gone. "Its kind of like being traded. Weve got a new manager,&quuot; said lefty Derek Holland, who just this week made his season debut.dddddddddddd "The main thing is Im thankful for having Wash around ... for what hes taught me, both on and off the field." The Rangers played more than 162 games each of the past four years. After their two American League pennants (2010-11), they lost the ALs first one-and-done wild card game to Baltimore in 2012, and last season lost wild-card tiebreaker at home to Tampa Bay. But 2014 has been marked by all the injuries, including a majors-high 14 players current on the disabled list. That includes main off-season acquisitions Prince Fielder and Shin-Soo Choo, ace pitcher Yu Darvish and left-handed starters Matt Harrison and Martin Perez. The Rangers have set big league records using 40 pitchers and 63 players. There have been 22 rookies, 15 of them making their major-league debuts -- two pitchers doing so in Washingtons last game Thursday night, a loss that made Texas (53-87 then) the first team mathematically eliminated from playoff contention. "Unbelievable. I dont think any team can have a season like this in any way," third baseman Adrian Beltre said. "Injuries, changes, all the bad things that happened this year. I never remember any team going through this and I hope it will be the last one for anybody. Because it hasnt been fun." First-year Rangers bench Tim Bogar, who had played for Washington in the minors, was named the interim coach for the rest of this season. He will also be a viable candidate when Daniels begins his search to replace the first manager he hired. "We havent gotten that far," Daniels said. "This is pretty fresh as far as where we are in the situation and how things have come down, but ultimately were going to make a long-term choices based on whats best for the organization and club moving forward." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz