Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 98 mal aufgerufen
 Gryffindor
ruogu1234 Offline

15.11.2019 02:48
try to carry that momentum Saturday night Antworten

Dewi Morris reflects on Andy Robinsons departure from Bristol and whether its too late to save their season... So the decision has finally been made and Andy Robinson has been sacked by Bristol.The board had lost confidence with him. In reply Robinson said that he was surprised and disappointed by that decision, but I think he was on his own there. Chris Booy and the board must now take stock of their own situation, and questions must be asked of them as well. Talk is cheap. It is now time for Bristol to make the right decisions moving forward, even if it requires taking a few steps back?first. Dewi Morris Why on earth was Robinson given a three-year contract before a ball had been kicked this season?Surely the sensible decision would have been to review and react when you are at certain points during the season. After all it has not been plain sailing getting back into the Premiership in the first place.Bristol must get it right this time and if it takes going back down to the Championship, so be it. QUIZ: Englands last win over SA Andy Robinson was coach when England last beat the Boks in 2006 but can you name the starting XV? Last week, Sky Sports viewers were treated to an excellent performance by London Irish, the hot favourites for promotion back to the top table.There was more collective concentration and clarity in that performance for 80 minutes against London Scottish than I have witnessed from Bristol over the last three years.Talking to Bob Casey in the week prior to the game he said it was very simple. They got an experienced guy on board who talks straight. That person was Brendan Venter. Bristol need a Brendan Venter-type figure to help shape the club, says Dewi With Venters help and advice Irish have stripped back the club to where they want it to be, and the only place to do that was in the Championship.You need time to build a game plan and develop players and coaches. Players that really want to play for that club and coaches that know all about that club and want to be part of it again. Nick Kennedy, Declan Danaher and Paul Hodgson to name but three. England vs South Africa November 12, 2016, 2:00pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Venters mantra is crawl, walk, run. The basics must be put in place first - the set piece, defence, game plan, etc - and then you move it up a level.Bristol have struggled because their foundations have not been put in place. Talk is cheap. It is now time to make the right decisions moving forward, even if it requires taking a few steps back first. Also See: Robinson departs Bristol Etzebeth is Premiership bound Bristol losing run goes on Rugby Union on Sky Custom Jerseys Adidas . CNN and Gazzetta dello Sport reporter Tancredi Palmeri broke the news via Twitter Tuesday afternoon. Italian Football Association President Giancarlo Abete has also resigned, according to Palmeri. Custom Jerseys Nike . Listen to the Raptors vs. Jazz live tonight on TSN Radio 1050 at 9pm et/6pm pt. The Raptors are 1-1 so far on the five-game junket after defeating Denver and losing to Portland. https://www.cheapcustomjerseysonline.com/ . Schaub will start for an injured Case Keenum and try to help the Texans end a 12-game skid. Schaubs last action in Houston came when he took over late in a game against Oakland on Nov. 17 as Keenum was struggling. Custom Jerseys China . Bibeau, Torontos sixth-round pick at No. 172 overall in last years draft, was named the outstanding goaltender of the 2014 MasterCard Memorial Cup. Wholesale Custom Jerseys .com) - The Denver Nuggets snapped a losing streak last time out and will try to carry that momentum Saturday night when they welcome the Indiana Pacers to the Pepsi Center.CALGARY -- It was an Olympic heroes welcome for the unlikeliest of heroes at Calgary International Airport Tuesday. Gilmore Junio stepped aside to let Denny Morrison race the 1,000 metres at the Winter Olympics in Sochi and watched his teammate deliver a silver for Canadas first speedskating medal in Sochi and follow that up with a bronze in the 1,500. But the homecoming in Calgary was all about Junio. One sign read "Gilmore for PM" while another said "Gilmore Junio won gold in the hearts of Canada". "Im pretty surprised and it definitely caught me off guard," said a beaming Junio with Morrison at his side. "When we made the decision within our team it was just such an easy decision to let him skate because he was skating so well. "This was really pleasant surprise. You see this on TV for the hockey players and stuff like that and I never thought Id be walking into one these. Its all because of him," he said with a nod to Morrison. "He makes me look good so Ill ride his coattails for a bit." Morrison, with his silver and bronze medals hanging around his neck, added to Junios accolades. "Its pretty neat how much attention this has gotten and this guy is one of the greatest guys in the world," he said. "He does things like this all the time and this is just another one of those things that Gilmore would do.dddddddddddd" Junios parents, Gino and Julie, were taken aback by the attention. "Actually we were just thinking to wait outside in the cell parking lot and I had texted him when youre done, text me and Ill pick you up," Gino said with a laugh. "We didnt really expect this. We were overwhelmed with the signs of support for him. This is amazing." Kelly Murray travelled from Red Deer, Alta., to show off her "Gilbert for PM" sign. "Its because what he did for the country was pretty special. Theres not a lot of people who would do that," she said. "He must have put the country first ahead of his own ambitions." Junio still has his ambitions and refused a request from a photographer to reach over and touch Morrisons silver medal. "Ive said I wont touch Dennys medal until Ive got my own. Thats kind of a hockey player mentality where you dont touch the Stanley Cup until you get it," he said. "But from what Ive seen it looks pretty good." Morrison is hoping to share in a future medal ceremony with his teammate. "If it all works out to the very best therell be a team sprint event in 2018 and we can be on the same team and win together that way." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz