Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 105 mal aufgerufen
 Gryffindor
ruogu1234 Offline

15.11.2019 02:50
Donaldson had a two-run homer and an RBI Antworten

The Winnipeg Jets and San Jose Sharks conclude a three-game regular season series with a 9:30ct face off tonight at SAP Center. The first two games have been split. Winnipeg were 5-4 winners on home ice, while the Sharks earned a 1-0 win here in January. The Jets (32-32-9) have 73 points and trail Phoenix by nine points for a Western Conference Wild Card playoff spot. Al Montoya will start his sixth straight game in goal. Jets Projected Lines: Ladd-Little-FrolikByfuglien-Jokinen-WheelerKane-ODell-HalischukTangradi-Slater-Peluso Enstrom-EllerbyStuart-TroubaPardy-Postma Head coach Paul Maurice will not play forward Devin Setoguchi. He is a "coaches decision" to sit in the stands, according to Maurice. The Sharks (47-18-9) have 103 points and lead the Pacific Division by two points over Anaheim. Antti Niemi will start in goal. Sharks Projected Lines: Pavelski-Thornton-BurnsKennedy-Marleau-NietoHavlat-Sheppard-WingelsBrown-Desjardins-Hamilton Irwin-Boyle Vlasic-DemersStuart-Braun Tonight is NHL game #1,200 for Joe Thornton. He is the 100th NHL player to reach that milestone. San Jose has an 11-1-2-2 all-time record against the Atlanta / Winnipeg franchise. Fake Balenciaga From China . - Pete Rose didnt want it to be about him, not on a day when four new members were elected to baseballs most exclusive club. Cheap Balenciaga . Markieff Morris and Marcus Morris, city natives, handled the catering for teammates that begged them for the tasty postgame feast. https://www.fakebalenciaga.com/ . Kamloops, B.C., the host city of this years Tim Hortons Brier, is where he won his first Canadian mens curling crown in 1996. Fake Balenciaga . Their 9-19 record remains identical to the crosstown rivals in Brooklyn and trails both Toronto and Boston in the Atlantic Division. Raymond Felton, their declining point guard, is back on the sideline nursing his third injury of the season. Fake Balenciaga Cheap .com) - Eric Fehrs goal 42 seconds into overtime lifted the Washington Capitals to a 5-4 come-from-behind victory over Columbus, halting the Blue Jackets seven-game win streak. MINNEAPOLIS -- By the time Dan Straily took the mound for the second inning, he knew he just didnt have it. His velocity nowhere to be found, the 25-year-old right-hander took the next step in his maturation process by gritting his teeth, focusing on location and changing speeds over anything flashy and shutting down the Minnesota Twins. Straily pitched three-hit ball for seven innings and Sam Fuld hit a rare home run to help the Oakland Athletics complete a three-game sweep with a 6-1 victory Thursday. "Its part of learning from the past, from last year," said Straily (1-1), who gave up one run and struck out five. "On days when I didnt have my best stuff, I would try to pitch like I did and it would cost me. After the second inning, I realized I didnt have my A stuff in my arm today. So it was just a matter of mixing speeds and keeping everybody off balance. The Athletics rotation has opened the season with nine straight starts allowing three runs or less and has compiled a 1.93 ERA in 56 innings. "Theyve done a great job. So far, so good," Josh Donaldson said of the rotation. "Cant really complain about what theyve done. Thats what we expect from them." Fuld hit just his sixth homer in 738 career plate appearances and singled. Donaldson had a two-run homer and an RBI single for the Athletics (6-3). Mike Pelfrey (0-2) gave up six runs on nine hits and four walks in five innings. The Twins have had only one quality start in their first nine games. Brian Dozier hit his third home run of the season for Minnesota. Straily was selected in the 24th round of the 2009 draft, just another in the seemingly endless line of young, strong starting pitchers churned out by Billy Beanes Moneyball machine. Last year he led all AL rookies in starts, innings and strikeouts, and he brushed off the early homer to Dozier to slow down the Twins for the rest of the game. He allowed two baserunners -- both on walks -- over his final fiive innings "It wasnt his best velocity," manager Bob Melvin said.dddddddddddd. "He was throwing basically 87 mph today. But hes always got that slider in his pocket. He threw a few more changeups today and a few more curveballs, so he kept them off balance more than he typically pitches." Pelfrey had no such luck, labouring through another poor outing for Minnesotas starting rotation. Donaldsons homer in the third inning put him behind 3-1 and he walked No. 9 hitter Nick Punto in the fourth before Fuld yanked a pitch just over the wall in right field for a 5-1 lead. "I think all the way around, I was terrible today," Pelfrey said. The cushion allowed the As to avoid a save situation on the same day Melvin demoted struggling closer Jim Johnson, who is 0-2 with an 18.90 ERA in five appearances this season. The As will go with a closer-by-committee approach while they try to get Johnson straightened out, Melvin said. "Were all pulling for the same thing. Were all in it together," Straily said. "Its just a brotherhood mentality that we have in this clubhouse. Its something special." NOTES: The announced attendance of 20,650 was the smallest in Target Field history. ... Umpires reviewed a play in the sixth inning in which Jed Lowrie was thrown out at home by Twins CF Aaron Hicks. Umpires were looking to see if C Josmil Pinto was illegally blocking the plate. The call of an out was confirmed. ... Twins assistant GM Rob Antony said star prospect Byron Buxton likely will not start playing until May because of a wrist injury. ... The Twins open a series against Kansas City on Friday night. RHP Kyle Gibson (1-0, 1.80) will start the opener against Royals LHP Bruce Chen (0-0, 1.42). ... The Athletics head to Seattle for a series against the Mariners. LHP Tommy Milone will make his first start of the season on Friday night against Mariners RHP Felix Hernandez (2-0, 1.88). ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz