Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 96 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen
ruogu1234 Offline

02.11.2019 07:17
Kohlschreiber and Michael Berrer and Frenchman Antworten

ROTTERDAM, Netherlands -- Third-seeded Tomas Berdych of the Czech Republic beat Andreas Seppi of Italy for the fifth time in a row 6-3, 6-3 to open his account at the ABN Amro tournament on Monday. Berdych, coming off a semifinal run at the Australian Open and Davis Cup win over the Netherlands, didnt face a break-point. A semifinalist two years ago here, he will play the winner of an all-French faceoff between Gilles Simon and Nicolas Mahut. Fifth-seeded Jo-Wilfried Tsonga hit 10 aces in beating Florian Mayer of Germany 4-6, 6-3, 6-1, and Germans Philipp Kohlschreiber and Michael Berrer and Frenchman Paul-Henri Mathieu were also winners. Defending champion Juan Martin del Potro and Wimbledon champ Andy Murray -- a last-minute wild card addition as second seed -- will appear on Wednesday. Fake Lakers Jerseys . The top-ranked Spaniard won his fourth Madrid Open on Sunday after Kei Nishikori was forced to withdraw with a hip injury when trailing 2-6, 6-4, 3-0 in the final. And Nadal, who is coming off to uncharacteristic quarterfinal losses on clay, said his mental strength is still lacking just two weeks ahead of the French Open. Custom Los Angeles Lakers Jerseys . -- Jake Peavy arrived at Bostons spring training complex on Monday with a large white bandage covering his left index finger, the result of a weekend accident. https://www.lakersjerseycheap.com/ . This time, it was Eric Chavezs turn. Stuck in a rut since coming off the disabled list, Chavez hit the first pitch he saw in the ninth inning for a run-scoring single, sending the Diamondbacks to another walk-off victory, 4-3 over the San Francisco Giants on Saturday night. Lakers Jerseys China . -- Louisville backup quarterback Reggie Bonnafon ran for two touchdowns and passed for another and the No. Wholesale Lakers Jerseys .com) - Stephen Currys jumper with 3.CALGARY -- After seven years of learning the ropes in Phoenix, Brad Treliving says hes ready to return home and take the reins of an NHL team in a hockey-mad market. The Flames announced Monday that Treliving, a former assistant general manager with the Coyotes, will take over the vacant GM spot in Calgary. "Im ready for this,"Treliving said. "I know the challenges here we have ahead of us as a team ... I know the expectations of this market. I know the expectations of this fan base. And I want you to know Im prepared for this and Im ready for this challenge." Team president of hockey operations Brian Burke officially announced the hiring at an afternoon news conference. "Make no mistake about it folks, Brad is the general manager of this team, effective right now," Burke said, adding that Treliving was the only candidate the Flames interviewed. "Its important people understand that. It speaks volumes for what we think of Brad as a general manager," Burke said. Treliving, a native of Penticton, B.C., referred to himself a "proud Western Canadian" and said he welcomed the move. "In a lot of ways I look at this as a homecoming," the 44-year-old said. "Coming in yesterday, seeing the Rocky Mountains ... I appreciate Brian and (Flames president and CEO Ken Kings) hospitality. You got rid of the snow for a guy whos had his blood thinning in the desert the past few years." Treliving also had kind words for the Coyotes organization, where he worked closely with GM Don Maloney and was in charge of their AHL affiliate in Portland. Treliving worked for the Coyotes while they were on shaky ground and administered by the NHL before being bought by a Canadian-led group last year. "I know for a lot of people up here and outsidee of the Phoenix market over the past few years, theres been a lot of stories written (but) it was a great experience there because of the people there.dddddddddddd" Treliving will take over general manager duties from Burke, who served as interim GM after firing Jay Feaster in December. "He is the single most significant factor for me being here today," Treliving said of Burke. Treliving is also assistant GM for Team Canada at the IIHF world championship. He previously served as president of the Central Hockey League and president and director of hockey operations for the Western Professional Hockey League, which he founded. The Flames missed the playoffs for the fifth straight season after finishing with a 35-40-7 record for 77 points. Calgary was 13th in the Western Conference standings. As the Coyotes vice-president of hockey operations, Treliving worked closely with Maloney on personnel matters and helping build a team despite the financial limitations of being run by the NHL for four seasons. "Brad has learned at the knee of a general manager for whom I have great respect, Don Maloney. Hes been directly and actively involved in every facet of the general managers job," Burke said "He has a keen mind and a reputation as an extremely hard worker. Its my job to provide Brad with whatever guidance and leadership I can." The team made the playoffs in each of their four seasons without an owner before failing to reach the post-season the past two seasons. Trelivings duties also included managing the professional and amateur scouting staffs and making player personnel assignments to the teams minor-league affiliates. Treliving, who played in the International Hockey League, AHL and ECHL, is the son of Boston Pizza co-owner Jim Treliving. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz